[latest beauty test]

 It's been forever since this blog was updated.
 I've had quite a manic few months. Shooting, editing non stop, testing when I have a spare few hours.. and generally running round trying to do 10 things at once. Women can multi-task!

I managed to squeeze in this brilliant test one bank holiday with the lovely Beth (MU) & Carole (model). Its surprising what you can create with a little imagination, and simple clothing, accessories.
We decided on 3 looks.
1. A natural beauty look.
2. A tribal look with plenty of bright colours.
3. A smokey eye look - a bit more fashionable with body suits, leather and fringing.

I've decided to upload the natural looks and last look as these were my favourites. 
And recently found out they will be published in July Issue of Lifestyle Monthly Magazine for Cheshire & Merseyside. Good News! ;) 

www.dotmoxee.com



1 comment: