Clear out week..

I booked a week holiday this week to clear out my flat - the one that I've just moved into. Yep, its already really messy since I've had to move out of my studio too so its full of all sorts of junk now. I took a trip to a local charity shop - think it was the RSPCA and handed over 2 massive bags full of my stuff. The women looked like they'd struck gold. Eyes lit up and everything! Those cats & dogs best be getting 5 star treatment!!

I've been meaning to plan in more tests recently, however a couple of weeks ago my beloved canon 50d decided to die on me. Well, not totally die just really annoy me. It was the day after the last test I did and I was changing lens and realised it wouldn't come off the camera. I had tried everything I could possibly think of to try fix it.. I spoke to my the suppliers who was warranty was under and a local canon repair shop who advised it could be the lens doing the problem and cost me a lot to repair. In the end. My step dad's sander did the job. Hurrah! pretty funny story.
50mm 1.8 is dead but camera is still going strong.

Onto my next test shoot.. here are the ideas.







1 comment:

  1. Who is the 3rd model? I really want top draw her looking foward but I can't seem to find her anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete